WiseGuys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kittiemeow

2 posters

Go down

Kittiemeow Empty Kittiemeow

Post by Kittie Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm

1) Kittiemeow

2) I was a leader in HolyHandGrenade. The shell holder quit the game so the shell broke.

3) I have been playing for about 7 years. I have extensive experience in most areas of the game.

4) I'm applying because I like to work together as a team and have fun.

5) Orison +2 except body and hands, I only macro them in rarely so I let others have the items first. Full enhancing, enfeebling, divine, cure cast time, 50% cure potency.

6) Whm has been my main since I started playing. I've been the main Whm in every shell that I've been in. I have many other jobs leveled if needed.

Kittie

Back to top Go down

Kittiemeow Empty Re: Kittiemeow

Post by Syina Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Kittie,

Thank you for submitting an application. One of the leaders will be in touch in-game. In the meantime, please make sure you've read over the basic rules to be sure there aren't any conflicts.

Also, it would be helpful if you could list all the jobs you have that are leveled and decently geared...I never am able to remember everyone's jobs, it's much easier if they're in one place lol!

~Sy queen
Syina
Syina
Admin

https://wiseguys.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Hey Kittie.

Accepted on a 1 week trial. During trial, you need to try to be online as often as possible around 7:30pm EST. We normally have something going on each night. You are allowed to lot free drop items during trial. No other pearl may be worn at any time... We dont take people on for single events, and expect our people to be in WiseGuys at all times while online.

See: Myself, Syina, Zaon, Athrin, or Jedd for a pearl.
/welcome and GL Smile
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Removed... backed out of trial week. GL in game Kittie.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum